- Banner Jones Wealth Management
- Motoring Defence
- Residential Property
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Probate and Estates
- Services for the Elderly
- Retirement Planning
- Dispute Resolution
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Criminal Defence
Specialist Divorce Solicitors
Need to get out of your relationship?
You are probably worrying about where you are going to live, whether you'll keep your children and how much money you will have. Don't worry we are here to help you with all the legal issues that arise when relationships break up. Whether you are married, or have been living with your partner, our experienced team will advise you on resolving these issues and help you get the best outcome to suit your needs.
Many of our clients also worry about going to Court when they come to see us, but be assured that there are several options available that will avoid you going to Court. Collaborative law is one of the modern approaches to family breakdown and has been labelled as a “good” divorce as you agree from the outset that you will not go to Court. We do appreciate however, that not all cases are the same and if going to Court is your chosen route then we'll be with you every step of the way.
Why choose Banner Jones Solicitors?
- We have one of the largest Family Law teams in NE Derbyshire and Sheffield
- You have a choice of 5 offices across Chesterfield, Bolsover, Clay Cross, Dronfield and Sheffield
- We have a mixed team of male and female divorce lawyers so if you have a preference then you can choose who you see
- We are experienced in high value matrimonial cases
- We are Resolution accredited
- We have Collaborative lawyers in our team
- We have Children law specialists in our team
- We have an independent mediation service
If your financial circumstances are complex and you need advice on the division of high value matrimonial assets and property, then we have the experience to help you reach the best solution.
Some couples are able to resolve their situation amicably through Mediation. Could this be right for you?
For more information on cohabitation, separation and divorce please click here
"The service I received couldn't have been better! " - Mrs C, Chesterfield
"If in future I need legal advice my preference will be with Banner Jones after such great service" - Mr Kingston
"Thank You so much for your help and support through this difficult time, the collaborative process worked well for us " - Mrs W, Sheffield
"The receptionist staff on both days we visited your office were extremely friendly and the whole experience of dealing with Banner Jones was wonderful" - T Howard
Affordable Fixed Fee Divorce
Giving you the choice...