Notary in Chesterfield
We provide a fast and efficient Notary Public service in Chesterfield at competitive rates. Whether you are a business engaged in international trade or you wish to be married outside the UK, we provide a comprehensive, high quality service.
What is a Notary Public?
A Notary is a qualified lawyer with a specialist additional qualification, appointed by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The rules which affect Notaries are very similar to the rules which affect Solicitors.
What can a Notary do?
A Notary’s work normally involves the preparation and authentication of documents for use abroad, Notaries are recognised internationally, unlike Solicitors. Many notaries do work for commercial firms engaged in international trade, and for private individuals.
The most common tasks are:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to work abroad
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- Dealing with documents for weddings abroad
Preparing to see a Notary
Although every case will be different, you will need to ensure:
- You make an appointment
- You bring evidence of your identity to the appointment, such as at least a current valid passport and driving licence
- You understand any documents involved, particularly if it is not in English
- You bring any documents to the appointment that are relevant to the matter
Please read this guide before coming to see Stephen Gordon, our Notary in Chesterfield
What is the cost?
The fee will be based upon the amount of time that is spent dealing with your matter, however a quotation will be provided in advance. If you would like to make an appointment or for further information, please contact Stephen Gordon on 01246 560560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
"It just goes for me to say thank you for your help and assistance and especially the advice in this matter and should A2Z have the need for similar services. We will certainly consider Banner Jones first " - A2Z computers, London
"If in future I need legal advice my preference will be with Banner Jones after such great service" - Mr Kingston
"The receptionist staff on both days we visited your office were extremely friendly and the whole experience of dealing with Banner Jones was wonderful" - T Howard
"All though you are now part of Banner-Jones, to me you are still Glossops, and the service we receive is part of why we have been with you for so many years." - Mr T Pass