- Banner Jones Wealth Management
- Motoring Defence
- Residential Property
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Probate and Estates
- Services for the Elderly
- Retirement Planning
- Dispute Resolution
- Professional Disciplinary and Regulatory
- Debt Recovery
- Criminal Defence
Making a Will
Nobody want to think about the unthinkable.
Making a Will is often seen as a daunting prospect for a lot of people but here at Banner Jones we’ll take you through it step by step ensuring that your Will represents everything you want it to. Most of our clients say it’s such a relief to have finally done it and usually they have been putting it off for ages.
Why Use Banner Jones?
- Highly regarded team of qualified Wills solicitors
- FREE secure Will storage for life
- We are members of the National Will Register, 'Certainty'
- Appointments not always necessary
- Quick turnaround
- Home visits available
- Witnesses provided
- We'll give you tax advice as part of the process
- Fixed Fee Promise on all Wills
- We will cover every detail leaving you able to relax
Not sure where to start?
To help get you started here are a few things to think about when preparing to write your Will.
- Make a list of everything you own and what it is worth (assets)
- Include any life insurance policies and pension assets (if not already assigned)
- Subtract any money you may owe on death, such as mortgages and loans (liabilities)
- Estimate how much your estate is likely to be (the difference between your assets and liabilities)
- Make a list of those whom you want to benefit, including names and addresses. Think about any wider family and friends also
- Think about who you would like to be guardians for your children and seek their approval
- Think about whether you want to leave gifts to any charities
- Make a note of who you DON'T want to benefit
Once you have all of this information you are ready to start drafting your Will
Make an appointment today
"The service I received couldn't have been better! " - Mrs C, Chesterfield
"Thank you again for your help..If anyone requires a solicitor at any time..I will recommend yourselves..for quick and friendly service " - Miss N, Chesterfield
"Mr Barlow was a gentleman on both visits to my home and I would recommend him. " - Mrs B, Chesterfield
"I just wanted to say what a fantastic, professional, not to mention fast, job Toni White did preparing my UK will for me. Toni turned around my Will and gave superb advice in just two days for which I am very grateful. I'd also like to add that the receptionist staff on both days we visited your office were extremely friendly and the whole experience of dealing with Banner Jones was wonderful. " - Tracey Howard
Why use a solicitor to write your Will?
Click here for our Free guide
Register your Will today on a national database
Included FREE in all of our Wills