Total Legal Care Insurance
What is TLC?
Total Legal Care (TLC) gives your business a local solicitor ‘on demand’, backed up with legal insurance at an affordable fixed monthly cost. Whilst your dedicated Banner Jones solicitor provides you with day to day legal advice (whenever you need it) the insurance part of the scheme is designed to give you comfort in the knowledge that your business is protected from any unexpected legal costs and awards of compensation against you. Most would agree a known monthly cost beats a large future cost every time!
TLC covers you against:
- Contract disputes
- Bad debts
- Compliance and regulation
- Employment disputes
- Employment compensation
- Property protection
- Tax protection
- And much more….
Prevention is always cheaper than cure (ask any doctor) and in an age of litigation the chances of being involved in an expensive excursion to the courts is not longer remote (employment claims tribunals have increased by 40% since the credit crunch began). Legal representation can cost thousands of pounds, even if you win.
Take surprises off your balance sheet by giving your business a little TLC. TLC is a legal breakdown, assistance and recovery service for businesses and its directors. You insure your car and buildings against damages so why not insure your bottom line?
Why do you need it?
- You can call your dedicated commercial solicitor for advice at any time (now that’s something you won’t hear very often!) and most of your legal advice and potential costs will either be pre-paid or covered by your TLC insurance policy. Unless you can ring-fence legal costs the impact of a legal action hanging over your business could force cost-cutting, stop a sale, prevent a dividend being paid or even force you into bankruptcy. TLC allows you to plan ahead for profit
- TLC is unique because the advice comes from a Banner Jones solicitor retained by you. Your legal claim is assessed by your solicitor, not someone at a call centre who doesn’t even know your business
- TLC provides legal funding for both the pursuit and defence of your rights
- Both the business entity AND the individual directors are covered unlike many policies
- We start the ball rolling with an immediate employment procedure health check and ongoing we will ensure that you are up to date with the latest laws, compliance directives and regulations
- You might be thinking ‘We’ve already got free legal expenses cover with our business insurance’, well just to warn you, if you do, you will probably be told that you are not entitled to claim on the policy because you have already invalidated it by not following the correct procedures. The procedures that TLC will ensure you are aware of from the beginning
"It just goes for me to say thank you for your help and assistance and especially the advice in this matter and should A2Z have the need for similar services. We will certainly consider Banner Jones first " - A2Z computers, London
"If in future I need legal advice my preference will be with Banner Jones after such great service" - Mr Kingston
"The receptionist staff on both days we visited your office were extremely friendly and the whole experience of dealing with Banner Jones was wonderful" - T Howard
"All though you are now part of Banner-Jones, to me you are still Glossops, and the service we receive is part of why we have been with you for so many years." - Mr T Pass