We recognise that the work we do for you is personal.
You need to be confident that we will act with integrity and you need to be able to trust us as your legal advisors.
We are therefore pleased to tell you that:
- Banner Jones is a limited company registered in England under number 6604123.
- Our registered office is 24 Glumangate, Chesterfield S401UA.
- A list of Directors’ names is open to inspection at that address.
- The Directors are Solicitors of England and Wales.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) under the Solicitors' Code of Conduct. You can access the Code by contacting the SRA: in writing to The Cube, 199 Wharfside Street, Birmingham, B1 1RN. fax: 0121 616199, Tel: ( 0870 6062555 (UK) +44 0121 3296800 (International) or via www.sra.org.uk
- Banner Jones Ltd is registered for VAT purposes with VAT registration number 345980525.
- Finally, you can be sure that we are covered on the very rare occasions when things go wrong. We have professional indemnity insurance in accordance with the rules of the SRA. Details of the insurers and the territorial coverage of the policy are available for inspection at our Registered Office.
We are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, we are included on the register maintained by the Financial Conduct Authority so that we can carry on insurance mediation activity, which is broadly the advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. The register can be accessed via the Financial Conduct Authority website at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do.
This part of our business is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Law Society of England & Wales is a designated professional body for the purposes of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. The Solicitors Regulation Authority is the independent regulatory arm of the Law Society.
Complaints and redress systems are provided through the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Legal Ombudsman. The timescale for referring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman and their contact details, are set out in the 'Complaints' section of this site.