Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) - Support Package
Save time and ensure you are legally compliant
Our Furlough Support Package will help save time, guide you step-by-step throughout the process and ensure that you are legally compliant with the rules of the CJRS. If you have already furloughed employees, we will review your process, discuss any concerns that you might have regarding the interpretation of the CJRS rules and ensure that you fully understand your current position.
- 1-hour consultation with an Employment Law expert
Practical and tailored advice
- How to implement furlough correctly
- Advice on selecting which employees to furlough
- Advice on keeping in contact with employees during periods of furlough
- Advice on terminating periods of furlough
- Review of any furlough process to date and advice on how to ensure it is legally compliant
Ensuring your documentation is legally compliant
- A template furlough letter
- Review of your employment contracts to clarify your contractual position
- Review of any documentation relating to furlough that has been drafted and / or sent to date and advice on what to do if it is not legally compliant
With lockdown being eased, the CJRS changing and workplaces beginning to open up again we have created this guide to summarise the key points that your business may wish to consider.
We have put together a Disciplinary Action Guide for Employers featuring procedures, problems and grievances.
Explains the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) and summarises the additional support measures currently available to businesses.