Banner Jones provide the latest up to date Legal Aid advice.

You can still qualify for Legal Aid support in some cases:

  • If your case is in relation to children, where the Local Authority Social Services are taking Care Proceedings in relation to those children, then funding is still available
  • Domestic Violence Injunction Cases, where you need protection from somebody who is being violent or abusive towards you
  • Cases relating to Divorce, financial matters and children, where there is evidence of domestic violence
  • Cases in relation to Residence and Contact of children, where there is evidence of child abuse
  • Child Abduction
  • Representation for a child in Private Family Cases
  • Legal advice in support of mediation (no evidence of domestic violence is needed)
  • Forced Marriage Protection Order Cases