An exciting opportunity has arisen for a strong team player with a passion for service to join our busy reception team based in Chesterfield.
Standard Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Immediate Start (dependent upon Notice period).
Contract: Fulltime- Permanent, although applications may be considered in terms of part-time hours on a job share basis.
To be considered for this role, applicants must have a clear and professional telephone manner and possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills. This position is within a customer-facing environment so it is imperative that the successful candidate is able to create a great first impression. Candidates should be able to effectively handle a high volume of incoming calls, be able to take and relay message accurately whilst ensuring the front of house and visitor areas are well maintained and presented in order to provide an excellent representation of our Company.
The successful candidate will also be expected to provide administrative support cover to departments by carrying out a wide range of duties including: collating of documentation, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, archiving, postal duties and other administrations tasks upon request. There is also a requirement to work at any of our Company offices at short notice to assist with absence/cover provision, dependent upon business needs.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE Grade C or above including English and Mathematics;
- Possess excellent all round communication skills providing excellent customer service;
- The confidence to deal with clients, legal professionals and teams;
- Be highly organised, adaptable, reliable and conscientious;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
Ability to prioritise work;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls in a professional manner and effectively.
- Being committed to meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure;
- Possess a clear and professional telephone manner and able to take and relay accurate messages;
- Possess excellent computer skills including diary management;
- Attention to detail, great customer service skills and ability to create a great first impression is essential to this role.
Relevant customer service/reception experience would be a distinct advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
This role offers an opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment where salary is negotiable commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing date: - 8th July 2021
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on the following link: https://www.bannerjones.co.uk/pages/how-to-apply
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Banner Jones Ltd reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date. If there are high volumes of applications received for the position, we may not be able to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful. If you do not hear back from the Company within three weeks of the closing date then please take this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in Banner Jones Ltd.