Standard Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
To be considered for this position you must have a clear and professional telephone manner and possess strong organisational and interpersonal skills. You will be expected to create a great first impression and provide an excellent representation of our Company. The position would suit someone who has experience in a customer facing environment, ability to effectively handle incoming calls, take and relay messages and ensure the front of house area and visitor areas are well maintained and presented.
The purpose of the position is to provide excellent customer service and support in the smooth running of the reception function. You will be expected to carry out a wide range of duties which will include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Call handling duties
- Customer facing duties and dealing with enquiries efficiently
- Diary management
- Providing high quality customer service
- Accurate relaying of messages
- Any other reasonable task.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon experience.
Closing Date 13.02.19
If you wish to discuss this position further please contact the Human Resources Department by telephone or email to HumanResources@banerjones.co.uk or alternatively if you wish to apply for this position please follow the link below:
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Banner Jones Ltd reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date.