We are seeking highly motivated Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or similar to join our established Residential Property Department based in our Sheffield, Chesterfield or Mansfield office.
Hours of business are: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Contract: Permanent – fulltime, although, part-time hours (working 4 days) will be considered.
From our offices in Chesterfield, Sheffield, Mansfield, Dronfield, Nottingham and London, we provide a consistent commitment to outstanding client service that stands us ahead of our local competitors. The Company prides itself on being sympathetic and supportive to its employees, which is reflected in the great employee relationships and strong interdepartmental teamwork throughout every department. Our strong sense of fair play and a great working environment ensures that every employee enjoys being part of a team whilst working in line with our core values.
To be considered for this position you must have 3+ years’ experience in handling and dealing with a variety of Residential property transactions including Leasehold matters and must have a thorough working knowledge of Conveyance practice and procedures. You will also be used to working with an IT case management system and will have experience in managing and supporting a small and well-established Residential Property team with the ability to work on your own with minimum supervision.
The position would suit someone who is highly organised, efficient and proactive who are committed to meeting deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure. Excellent all round communication skills providing good customer service and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work on and manage a caseload of Residential Property matters from start to finish.
- Ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent team player and willingness to provide support and assistance to other team members as and when required.
- Highly organised, careful, conscientious approach.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Able to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years experience of handling a caseload of Residential property matters is essential.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written communication skills
A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered.
Experience: Residential conveyancing: 3 year plus (Required).
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on the following link: https://www.bannerjones.co.uk/pages/how-to-apply
We are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Banner Jones Ltd reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date. If there are high volumes of applications received for the position, we may not be able to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful. If you do not hear back from the Company within three weeks of the closing date then please take this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in Banner Jones Ltd.