An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant based in our Residential Property Department in Mansfield
Full time Hours - Permanent Contract.
Commencement date: immediate start (Dependant on Notice period).
Hours of business are: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
From our offices in Chesterfield, Sheffield, Mansfield, Dronfield, Nottingham and London, we provide a consistent commitment to outstanding client service that stands us ahead of our local competitors. The Company prides itself on being sympathetic and supportive to its employees, which is reflected in the great employee relationships and strong interdepartmental teamwork throughout every department. Our strong sense of fair play and a great working environment ensures that every employee enjoys being part of a team whilst working in line with our core values.
To be considered for this position you will have good communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive whilst delivering a high quality service at all times.
- Working on files as delegated by the Head of Department.
- Preparation, completion and maintenance of documents and systems in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Carrying out email and telephone contact with clients on routine matters and information exchange.
- Dealing with new client enquiries.
- Collating of documentation
- Photocopying and scanning
- Preparing and submitting SDLT Returns and HM Land Registry applications.
- Preparing contract packs.
- Dealing with any administrative or accounts queries.
- File Closing.
- Any other administration tasks as required.
- Ability to take responsibility and use initiative to fulfil role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent team player and willingness to provide support and assistance to other team members as and when required.
- Highly organised, careful, conscientious approach.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Able to manage competing priorities in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience of administration duties.
- Previous experience of working on Residential property matters is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written communication skills.
We are an equal opportunities employerPlease note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Banner Jones Ltd reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date. If there are high volumes of applications received for the position, we may not be able to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful. If you do not hear back from the Company within three weeks of the closing date then please take this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in Banner Jones Ltd.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on the following link: https://www.bannerjones.co.uk/pages/how-to-apply
Closing date: - 12th August 2019