Exciting opportunities have arisen for an experienced Residential Property Paralegal or Residential Property Administration Assistant to join our busy and growing teams in our Residential Property Department based in Sheffield or Mansfield.
Full time Hours - Permanent Contract.
Commencement date: immediate start (Dependant on Notice period).
Hours of business are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
The reputation of the Company is excellent and the successful candidate will join an established Residential Property Department. The Company prides itself on being supportive of its employees, which is reflected in the great employee relationships and strong interdepartmental teamwork throughout every department. Our strong sense of fair play and a great working environment ensures that every employee enjoys being part of a team whilst working in line with our core values.
The position would suit someone who has experience in working on and supporting fee earners on all aspects of Residential Property matters. The successful candidates should be hard working, have a strong academic background, good communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive whilst delivering a high quality service at all times.
Previous experience working on Residential Property matters will be considered on merit, however, consideration will also be given to candidates who have a minimum 2:1 Law Degree or who have achieved a minimum of 3A’ Levels at Grade C or above who have a genuine desire and interest to learn new skills and are committed to developing a career within this legal sector.
- Working on files as delegated by the Head of Department.
- Preparation, completion and maintenance of documents and systems in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- Carrying out email and telephone contact with clients on routine matters and information exchange.
- Dealing with new client enquiries.
- Preparing and submitting SDLT Returns and HM Land Registry applications.
- Reviewing title and property documents and preparing contract packs.
- Dealing with any administrative or accounts queries.
- File Closing.
- Any other duties as required.
Knowledge, Experience and/or Skills:
- Previous experience working on Residential property matters 1 year + will be considered on merit.
- Good IT knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
This role is open for applications.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click on the following link: https://www.bannerjones.co.uk/pages/how-to-apply
We are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that closing dates on vacancies are provided as a guideline. Banner Jones Ltd reserves the right to close a vacancy earlier than the stated closing date. If there are high volumes of applications received for the position, we may not be able to respond to candidates who have been unsuccessful. If you do not hear back from the Company within three weeks of the closing date then please take this as confirmation that your application has been unsuccessful and thank you for your interest in Banner Jones Ltd.