Banner Jones Wealth Management LLP combines the expertise of two award winning teams Banner Jones Solicitors and Future Life Wealth Management. Banner Jones Wealth Management was established to facilitate advice to businesses, individuals, trustees and inheritors of wealth, providing access to high quality wealth management advice and bespoke financial planning.
At Banner Jones Wealth Management we aim high and we have a firm understanding of what it takes to get there. Our business is driven by a set of values that enables us to combine our individual strengths to achieve a shared vision. We use an effective combination of expertise, experience, personal responsibility and teamwork to create success for you - our clients, our company and our community.
Banner Jones Wealth Management LLP can not only support businesses and individuals who need regular financial planning and wealth management advice, but are also able to assist where there is a need for simultaneous legal advice. With its background Banner Jones Wealth Management will be best placed to facilitate a comprehensive service covering the entire client’s needs under one roof.
Why choose us?
- We devote a considerable amount of time to each of our clients and act solely in your best interests at all times
- Our remuneration packages are fair, transparent and flexible - in the sense that they are tailored to each individual client's requirements
- We are totally independent financial advisers which means we can offer products from the whole of the market, we are not tied to any particular providers and have no bias towards any either. Our only commitment is to finding the best solution for our clients
- We help our personal clients to create, protect, and manage their wealth
- We offer expert professional advice whilst retaining a considerate and friendly relationship throughout
Banner Jones Wealth Management puts the client at the heart of everything and will help deliver the very best legal and financial strategies based on a deeper understanding of your circumstances and plans.
You may be at the beginning of your financial journey and looking to establish a financial plan for your future, or heading towards your golden years and needing to consider tax efficient ways in which your estate can be distributed. Whatever the circumstances, we can help you. Our clients value the benefits of a personalised on-going relationship in the management of their financial affairs.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment, call 01246 560570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.