Here are some things that you will need to consider carefully during the formation of your business.
- The company structure, Sole Trader, LLP or Ltd company?
- The choice of Company name. Your trading/brand name may be different to your registered company name for tax purposes.
- The preparation of memorandum and Articles of Association
- The buying of the Company
- The registering of Domain Names for websites
- Sorting out the Company Secretary and Directors. With Directors Duties and Liabilities becoming more onerous all the time it is vital that the relevant Companies and Insolvency Legislation is complied with.
- The issue of Share Capital.
- Protecting your Intellectual Property. We can help you apply for patents or registration marks if required.
It isn’t always new companies who need advice on Company Formation, often we see Companies involved in mergers, takeovers, management buyouts and purchasers that need to ensure the change is structured in the best way possible. As part of this we can advise on share transfers and restructuring.
Eldon Estates SAWe have been clients of banner jones for more than five years and they have assisted with numerous Property transactions, option agreements, shareholders agreements, loan agreements, etc.
We are very satisfied with the level of service, along with the practical and commercial approach. We always feel that the team understand the underlying transaction. Andrew Fielder is a safe pair of hands on the property transaction side. He recognises what are the important issues in a transaction and resolves these without letting minor issues get in the way. Deals well with solicitor for other side. As a business we are very happy with everything Banner Jones have done for us.
A2Z computers, London
It just goes for me to say thank you for your help and assistance and especially the advice in this matter and should A2Z have the need for similar services. We will certainly consider Banner Jones first
The receptionist staff on both days we visited your office were extremely friendly and the whole experience of dealing with Banner Jones was wonderful
Mr T Pass
Although you are now part of Banner Jones, to me you are still Glossops, and the service we receive is part of why we have been with you for so many years.
Mr A, Chesterfield
Excellent service due to business relationship with our solicitor.
Mr P, Rotherham
Service was incredible. Lee Foster made the transition smooth and easy. Thanks Lee!