We ensure clients are at very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of client service and advice.
Our priority is to provide our clients with an excellent service based on quality. All of our staff are trained in dealing with our clients, and in treating them fairly. We are committed to supporting our staff in delivering a positive client experience and ensuring our clients are treated fairly. This will ensure our clients want to buy our services, stay with us and recommend us to their families, friends and colleagues.
We can only fulfil our commitment if we treat our clients fairly, listen to our clients’ needs and understand what is important to them. We take responsibility for meeting the needs of our clients and always look for ways to improve the quality of our service.
We have a treating customers fairly (TCF) policy to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our clients and take responsibility for the firm and staff at all levels. That way we can provide an enhanced service quality to clients, based on a culture of openness and transparency. We want our clients:
- To be confident that they are dealing with a firm where treating clients fairly is embedded in our corporate culture;
- To see that the services we market and sell are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of clients and are targeted accordingly;
- To have clear information and be kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision;
- To know that where advice is provided, it takes into account a client’s individual circumstances;
- To feel that the service provided is of an acceptable standard, and
- Not to face unreasonable barriers should they feel they wish to make a complaint.We have set out below how we aim to ensure these principles are embedded in our approach to dealing with our clients.
Our clients are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective legal service. As a part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service.
- We consider the appropriateness of the requested service for all new clients before accepting an instruction, ensuring it is in line with the client’s knowledge and experience;
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our clients;
- We keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading;
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions;
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the start of an instruction;
- We ensure that service and risk information remains clear and obvious at all times, and
- In the event that there is a conflict of interest, we will inform our clients as soon as possible once we become aware of it.