- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Cost (including all course materials)*: £375+VAT
Capability and poor performance are one of the five lawful reasons to dismiss an employee. This course focuses on how to identify poor performance and effectively manage poor performance in line with the law and best practice.
- Importance of a performance culture
- Identifying poor performance
- Capability v’s performance
- Disability and the Equality Act 2010
- How to effectively performance manage
- How to dismiss fairly for performance
*We can deliver the training online, at your premises or at an alternative suitable venue. Our pricing is based on online delivery, or at a venue with 10 miles of our Chesterfield, Mansfield and Sheffield offices, for up to 10 people, however we are happy to discuss training outside of this radius and with more people should it be required.
Contact us to discuss how our training can help you achieve legal compliance and best practice throughout your organisation.
Either complete the form below or call us on
Testimonial ContentTestimonial Author