Why Choose Banner Jones Solicitors in Mansfield for conveyancing?
- Our conveyancers are some of the best and most experienced in the Mansfield region and will deal with your quote in a friendly, professional and uncomplicated manner.
- Your case will be managed by a dedicated in-house solicitor who will deal with your conveyancing matter from start to finish.
- We will give you an all-inclusive fixed fee quote so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying upfront. We do not charge any additional, ‘hidden’ costs.
- Our new Flying Start portal allows you to complete the initial part of the process securely online at your convenience. You can agree your quote, sign the T&Cs, complete a selfie online ID check and fill out your initial paperwork all from your phone, PC or tablet.
- You can arrange an appointment to see one of our Mansfield based conveyancing solicitor’s or the entire process can be done over the phone/online.
For an instant, no-obligation quote complete the form to the right.Or if you would like to speak to our Mansfield Conveyancing Team call on or complete our contact form.
Can cryptocurrency be used to buy property?
Cryptocurrency is a form of virtual, digital currency that exists electronically. There are many different types of cryptocurrency, however, Bitcoin (BTC) and Etheream (ETH) are the most commonly known. Although the currency does not take a physical form, (you cannot put Bitcoin in your pocket!), it is still classed as ‘real’ money and we are seeing more and more clients wishing to use cryptocurrency to purchase property. The good news is that cryptocurrency can be used to purchase property but there are some limitations that you need to be aware of.
Thinking of turning your home into an Airbnb?
The restrictions on overseas travel has seen a race for UK holiday accommodation. Where property owners look to make money from ‘staycations’ by offering their homes on sharing platforms such as Airbnb, the ease of letting does not take away the responsibility to understand and keep up with relevant rules and regulations.
The process of buying a house
The conveyancing process can seem overwhelming. At Banner Jones, we believe that our simple and hassle-free approach has helped thousands of people to relocate.
What does the Stamp Duty holiday mean for the property market and you?
Looking back to the start of 2020 the UK housing market looked strong, with Nationwide reporting a 14-month high in property values. A 1.9% increase on the same time the year before, and an average price of £215,897.
Moving home during a lock down - your questions answered
In this article, our residential property expert, Kate Skelton, answers some of the more commonly asked questions about what is and what is not possible during these times; including what to do if you have already exchanged contracts but are unable to move due to the pandemic, and who to speak to if your financial situation changes in the coming months.
What impact will an interest rate rise have on young homebuyers’ mortgage bills?
Recent official figures have revealed that homebuyers are being lent more money by banks than at any time since the global financial crisis a decade ago, with many of the borrowers being young people for whom stepping onto the property ladder is barely affordable. As such, billions of pounds of debt which may prove unsafe is being taken on by them at a time when interest rates are expected to rise.
The Ultimate Guide to Moving House
Check out our top tips below to ensure a smooth and easy moving day.
Buying and Selling Houses
We have put together a guide on Buying & Selling houses to provide you with some fundamental insight as well as outlining the overall process of each.