We know that selling your home can be a daunting process. At Banner Jones, we’ve helped thousands of families to buy and sell their homes, with offices based in Sheffield, Chesterfield, Mansfield and Dronfield.
- Our conveyancing costs are competitive and fixed fee.
- There are no hidden fees.
- Your case will be managed by a member of our dedicated conveyancing team.
- Banner Jones is a long-lasting law firm and has been in business since 1878.
- You can choose to visit our offices, or the conveyancing process can be done over the phone all supported with our "Flying Start" online conveyancing portal
For a free no-obligation conveyancing quote
Thinking of turning your home into an Airbnb?
The restrictions on overseas travel has seen a race for UK holiday accommodation. Where property owners look to make money from ‘staycations’ by offering their homes on sharing platforms such as Airbnb, the ease of letting does not take away the responsibility to understand and keep up with relevant rules and regulations.
Need to Sort out Your Finances?
Around 50% of us make a New Year’s Resolution to 'sort out the finances’ but for most of us it's more of a wish than a firm commitment to take action. Looking at the January appointments we’ve had with wealth management clients here are the topics that we’ve discussed most often. If you’re determined to sort out your finances, these may give you some food for thought.
Bank Liable for damage to credit rating
The patient’s right to information
A woman recently won damages on behalf of her son for injuries sustained at his birth as a result of the alleged negligence of a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.