Why Online Conveyancing?
You're busy. You have work and family commitments. We know how difficult it can be to get to a meeting.
Historically, you needed to see your solicitor face-to-face. Now with modern technology, there is no need to for meetings. You can do the entire legal process from the comfort of your home. Many of us buy insurance products over the telephone or online, and now conveyancing is no different.
What are the benefits of choosing Banner Jones for your conveyancing?
- We are Leading Legal 500 UK firm and have been since 2013.
- We've helped thousands of people in Sheffield, Mansfield and Chesterfield with every aspect residential and commercial property.
- Our fees are fixed and highly competitive.
- You get the same award-winning service you would expect from seeing Banner Jones face-to-face.
- We've been doing conveyancing for a long time and been in business since 1878.
- You're kept up-to-date every step of the way with our online conveyancing progress tracker.
Thinking of turning your home into an Airbnb?
The restrictions on overseas travel has seen a race for UK holiday accommodation. Where property owners look to make money from ‘staycations’ by offering their homes on sharing platforms such as Airbnb, the ease of letting does not take away the responsibility to understand and keep up with relevant rules and regulations.