As an employer, you will constantly face new and challenging employment situations. If you don’t have a dedicated HR function or your are finding it difficult to cope with increasingly complex issues, then we can help.
We realise it won’t always be necessary for a specialist employment law solicitor to deal with every HR issue, so are delighted to be able to offer onsite help and practical advice and assistance to your business in the form of our expert HR advisor . Working seamlessly with our specialist employment law solicitors, we ensure that we are able to provide the right level of employment law and HR support for your needs in the most cost effective way.
Amongst other things, our HR advisors can help you with:
- Internal investigations, and can undertake these for you
- Chairing internal meetings, including disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Providing HR administrative support to your business
- Providing HR support to your business at internal meetings
- Assisting with recruitment, including drafting adverts, assessing applications and attending interviews with you
- Consulting with the workforce and implementing policies and contracts [link to Contract page]
- TUPE transfers, including consultation with the workforce
- Performance management and dealing with sickness absence
- Change management, including redundancies and reorganisations
- Evaluating how you reward your employees
To discuss our HR Services or any employment law issue or HR issue contact us today.