What do you specialise in?
Rob qualified as a solicitor in 2006, having studied Law at Sheffield Hallam University and after completing the Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield. He joined Banner Jones in 2004 and became a Director in 2012. Rob specialises in all aspects of Dispute Resolution, including the following types of case:
- Complex contractual disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Commercial Property disputes
- Residential property disputes
- Building disputes
- Probate and inheritance claims
- Professional negligence disputes
- Boundary/Right of Way disputes
- Debt recovery
Rob has experience of utilising alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as arbitration and mediation and he recognises the importance of adopting a commercial approach, frequently concluding disputes via effective negotiation.