Property disputes can be very stressful and they can arise in a number of different ways.
Property Disputes in Chesterfield, Sheffield, Dronfield and Mansfield
We can help you with your dispute
Property disputes can be very stressful and they can arise in a number of different ways. Our experienced Dispute Resolution teams in Chesterfield, Sheffield and Mansfield can help with all types of property disputes including:
- Boundary disputes
- Building and Construction disputes
- Enforcing rights of way and other easements (both express and prescriptive rights)
- Problems with neighbouring developments involving the Party Walls Act 1996
- Claims for nuisance caused by neighbouring land
- Adverse possession claims
- Claims relating to ownership of properties under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TLATA or TOLATA)
- Claims relating to defective construction of properties
Our teams in Chesterfield, Mansfield and Sheffield are skilled in using a variety of different methods to resolve these types of cases, including negotiation, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Court proceedings.
We offer an initial fixed-fee appointment followed up with a detailed advice letter, to assist you in establishing the merits of your case and to provide you with a suggested course of action.
Planning an Extension?
Get a legally binding contract in place with your builder.
It's better to be safe than sorry.
Banner Jones were very considerate to our needs, and flexible in the way they handled our case. We were very happy with the service provided by Michael Parker, and would not hesitate to recommend him, and are very grateful for his support.Neil Stringfellow
Thank you very much and thanks for everything you have done for us. I can assure you, should we need any legal advice in the future, we will not hesitate to contact you and also, should anybody I know be in need of a good solicitor, I will gladly pass on your details.Mrs N, Hackenthorpe
The fact that we were able to successfully challenge our rogue builders settlement demands was in no small part due to your efforts and professionalism; guiding us through the process with a reassuring and personal touch at a time when we needed support.Mr & Mrs M, Mottram