Property disputes can be very stressful and they can arise in a number of different ways. Our experienced Dispute Resolution teams in Chesterfield, Sheffield and Mansfield can help with all types of property disputes including:
- Boundary disputes
- Building and Construction disputes
- Enforcing rights of way and other easements (both express and prescriptive rights)
- Problems with neighbouring developments involving the Party Walls Act 1996
- Claims for nuisance caused by neighbouring land
- Adverse possession claims
- Claims relating to ownership of properties under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TLATA or TOLATA)
- Claims relating to defective construction of properties
Our teams in Chesterfield, Mansfield and Sheffield are skilled in using a variety of different methods to resolve these types of cases, including negotiation, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Court proceedings.
We offer an initial fixed-fee appointment followed up with a detailed advice letter, to assist you in establishing the merits of your case and to provide you with a suggested course of action.