Working with Developers
Why Choose us?
- Experience has shown us that most high street solicitors are unable to meet exacting exchange and completion deadlines demanded by developers. The reasons are often due to both the volume of legal paperwork involved with new build properties and to the pressures of trying to deal with other areas of conveyancing
- We work in close contact with the developers site representatives and crucially work closely with the solicitors acting on behalf of the developer or purchasers, so that whilst retaining complete independence, all parties are working to the common goal of meeting exchange deadlines
- We offer purchasers the advantage of a fixed legal fee and total price including searches, stamp duty and Land Registry fee fro the out set
- We work in collaboration with a number of departments across the business to provide the an all-round service for our clients.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Our Business Legal Services team will manage the due diligence required prior to a client’s site acquisition or advise on option agreements pending planning applications.
- Advise on development Easements
- Liaising with lenders in relation to development finance
- Advising on development management company set up
- Assisting developers or house builders on the Help to Buy registration
- Liaising with the Local Authority regarding infrastructure agreements
- Advising on Planning and Section 106 Agreements between you and the Local Authority
- Offering expert legal advice on site set up and developer plot sales.