Jason is returning to Private Practice having been working as an in-house solicitor at a laboratory that specialises in drug and
alcohol testing for the family court. Prior to this, Jason practised in Derbyshire until May 2021 and has been accredited
to represent children by the Law Society Children panel since 2012.
Having qualified as a Solicitor in 2008, Jason has spent his whole career looking after the best interests of families
and children and is very much looking forward to working in the Care Proceedings sector once again.
Jason is experienced in representing:
- Children in Care Proceedings through their Children’s Guardian, as well as children directly when separate representation is necessary.
- Parents, Grandparents and other family members in Care Proceedings.
- Individuals who have been invited to intervene in Care Proceedings.
- Parties in applications for Adoption Orders.
- Both parents and children in disputes concerning residence, contact arrangements for children, adoption, prohibited steps and specific issues.
He regularly advises and assists in relation to Child Protection Conferences and Public Law Outline (PLO) meetings and with other Social Care queries.
Jason is also a member of the Accredited Law Society Children Panel.
Notable reported case that Jason was involved in:
J (A Child - Intractable Contact)  EWFC B103