Skip to main content

You can still qualify for Legal Aid support in some cases:

  • If your case is in relation to children, where the Local Authority Social Services are taking Care Proceedings in relation to those children, then funding is still available
  • Domestic Violence Injunction Cases, where you need protection from somebody who is being violent or abusive towards you
  • Cases relating to Divorce, financial matters and children, where there is evidence of domestic violence
  • Cases in relation to Residence and Contact of children, where there is evidence of child abuse
  • Child Abduction
  • Representation for a child in Private Family Cases
  • Legal advice in support of mediation (no evidence of domestic violence is needed)
  • Forced Marriage Protection Order Cases

Thanks for your assistance with my case, your advice has been invaluable, and I would certainly recommend Banner Jones to my family and friends.

Mr P Sheffield

Thankyou Helena Downing for all your excellent service.

Mr & Mrs W, Alfreton

Talk to our team