You can still qualify for Legal Aid support in some cases:
- If your case is in relation to children, where the Local Authority Social Services are taking Care Proceedings in relation to those children, then funding is still available
- Domestic Violence Injunction Cases, where you need protection from somebody who is being violent or abusive towards you
- Cases relating to Divorce, financial matters and children, where there is evidence of domestic violence
- Cases in relation to Residence and Contact of children, where there is evidence of child abuse
- Child Abduction
- Representation for a child in Private Family Cases
- Legal advice in support of mediation (no evidence of domestic violence is needed)
- Forced Marriage Protection Order Cases
Mr & Mrs S, Sheffield
We would like to thank our solicitor acting for us Richard, he did a great job and was very easy to speak to and very friendly. Extremely professional and we would use him again in the future.
Mr P Sheffield
Thanks for your assistance with my case, your advice has been invaluable, and I would certainly recommend Banner Jones to my family and friends.
Mr & Mrs W, Alfreton
Thankyou Helena Downing for all your excellent service.