ELEMENTS FREQUENTLY CONSIDERED IN FULL FINANCIAL PLANNING
- consideration of any large purchases you are planning and their impact on your finances
- how best you can choose to use your 25% tax-free ‘lump sum’
- your attitude to risk and ability for loss
- death benefits, should you nominate or use a Spousal Bypass Trust, sometimes also known as a Pilot Trust
- your individual tax position
- your potential future care requirements
- any inheritance considerations
- your state pension situation
- the total and complete value of all of your assets, including your pensions, savings, tangible assets and more
- your desired quality of life, your current cost of living and any planned change to either of those factors
If you would like to talk to us about full financial planning for your retirement, before or after your retirement, or your guidance guarantee session with Pension Wise, then please feel free to get in touch with us and we will be more than happy to discuss your individual situation.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment, call 01246 560570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images Courtesy of Freedigitalphotos.net